I came across this in an article I was reading, whoever wrote this has some great lessons to teach. Each line provides an exercise to better your outlook on life –
- Every so often push your luck.
- Never underestimate the power of a kind word or deed.
- Never give up on anybody, miracles happen everyday.
- Become the most positive and enthusiastic person you know.
- Learn to listen.
- Think big thoughts, but relish small pleasures
- Don’t expect others to listen to your advice and ignore your example.
- Opportunity sometimes knocks softly.
- Leave everything a little better than you found it.
- Don’t forget a persons greatest emotional need is to feel appreciated.
- Never waste an opportunity to tell someone that you love him or her.
- Treat everyone you meet like you want to be treated.
- Make new friends, but cherish old ones.
- Dont use time or words carelessly; neither can be retrieved.
- Judge your success by the degree that you’re enjoying peace, health, and love.
- Smile a lot; it costs nothing and is beyond price.
– Author Unknown
- Go to the gym, pick up heavy things until you feel you are about to pass out, then enjoy some grilled meat, vegetables and potatoes till your hearts content.
- Live happy, love passionately, and frequently laugh uncontrollably!
– Me =)