- 3 Egg Whites
- 1TBSP Organic Cacao Powder
- 1TBSP PB2
- 1/4 cup of Vanilla Whey Protein (Use Biotrust protein, it is the best one out there, click this link to get it —> http://joeysgymclass.biotrust.com/Shop.asp?s=&View=Item&Product=1773 )
- 1/4 cup of Coconut Flour (I found some at the supermarket!)
- 1/3 Cup of Almond Milk
- Mix all ingredients together in a mixing bowl
- Spray pan with non-stick spray and heat on low/medium heat.
- Use 1/4 of a cup to measure batter, and then pour batter onto pan in small circles
- When bubbles form, flip over slowly
There you have it! A simple delicious easy recipe, each pancake will contain about 15g of protein and less than 20gs of carbohydrates per serving.
Give them a shot, then find me on facebook and let me know what you think!