It is that time of year again! Summer is around the corner and everyone is feeling the crunch of having to put on a short sleeve shirt for the first time after this long dreadful winter. I am excited to introduce our second transformation challenge that will take us all the way to Memorial Day Weekend 2014. This will be a 60 Day period, roughly 8 weeks, and we will really hammer home all the concepts and training it takes to change your body.
This contest is for everyone, and anyone willing to put in the work to change their lives. Use the plugins on this page to share on Facebook and Twitter and whatever social media you love! I am looking forward to this!
There are a few different training options for you to enter. You must train with me at least once a week or be an online coaching client. All of the details are below, read on!
Once you decide to enter, email me your information at firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as you can and I will get the entry forms over to you.
60 DAY BODY TRANSFORMATION CHALLENGE
The Legacy Strength 60 Day Transformation Challenge runs from March 31st to May 23rd 2014. All transformations must start before March 31st and finish before May 24th, 2014.
Each Entrant Has 60 days to complete their body transformation.
1) To enter contest:
– You must attend workouts with Joey Olivo at Legacy Strength at least once a week, or you must be an online coaching client
– You must attend for all for ALL 60 days to achieve results.
– All entries “BEFORE” photos MUST BE RECEIVED before Midnight, EST, March 31st, 2014.
– All entries “AFTER” photos MUST BE RECEIVED before Midnight, EST, May 23rd, 2014.
2) You must take “BEFORE” photos between March 30-31st, 2014 and “AFTER” photos on Day 60, May 23rd, 2014.
All Photos MUST include your face and a newspaper or sign with the current date in order for your Transformation to be entered into the contest. There Are NO Exceptions.
3) Photos can be sent to our email at => email@example.com
IN THE EMAIL PLEASE INCLUDE THE FOLLOWING =>
– FULL NAME, AGE, WEIGHT, WAIST, HIP AND CHEST MEASUREMENTS (THIGH AND ARM MEASUREMENTS ARE OPTIONAL)
– It is REQUIRED that your photo include the following
– MEN = SHORTS and NO SHIRT and NEWSPAPER or a sign with the date (March 31st, 2014)
– WOMEN = SHORTS or SPANDEX SHORTS and a SPORTS BRA or a BIKINI type outfit and NEWSPAPER or sign (March 31st, 2014)
– Wear the same clothing for both photos. The more apparent your transformation from your “BEFORE” photos to your “AFTER” photos will be.
– Recording your photos, workouts, and nutrition on a weekly basis will DRAMATICALLY INCREASE your chances of losing body fat.
4) In addition to providing Before & After photos, each contestant must submit EITHER a written 200-300 word testimonial OR a short video describing their before and after success story. This can be sent by email. BUT MUST BE SUBMITTED UPON COMPLETION OF THE 60-DAYS!
5) The 60-Day Body Transformation Challenge will be judged by a panel of 3 Expert Trainers including myself and two other colleagues.
By entering this Contest, each winner of a contest prize consents to the use of his/her name, and/or photograph in any publicity carried out by the Contest Sponsor and its advertising and promotional agencies without further notice or compensation.
6) Prizes are as follows:
1st Place Grand Prize – $580 worth of prizes
- $500 Cash
- The best quality protein out there – Biotrust Protein – Check it out HERE http://joeysgymclass.biotrust.com/shop.asp ($40 VALUE)
2nd Place – $140 worth of prizes
- $100 Gift Card
- Biotrutst Protein – ($40 VALUE)
Bonus Prize #1 (BEST VIDEO TESTIMONIAL) – American Express Gift Card – $50
(The bonus prize is for the person who creates the best video testimonial for before and after your transformation)
Bonus Prize #2 (BEST VIDEO DOCUMENTARY) – American Express Gift Card – $50
(The bonus prize is for the person who creates the best video documentary of their 49-day Transformation)
7) Contest Training Options:
Transformation Contest Entry fee =$85
Below are training options for NON-MEMBERS who want to solely enter the challenge – These options are only for the ENTIRE 60 Days (8-weeks)**
– 8 Single Small Group Training Classes (1 class/wk) – $144 + $85 (entry fee) = $229
– 14 Training Classes (2 classes/wk) – $252 + $85 (entry fee) = $337
– 21 Training Classes (3 classes/wk) – $378 + $85(entry fee) = $463
Come by Legacy Strength Gym to see me for sign up – 1 Cisney Ave, Floral Park, NY 11010 or call to set an appointment – 917-517-6616
– Online Coaching* – $129 + $85 (entry fee) = $214
*Online coaching includes a full assessment and an individual training program to take you through the 7-week contest.
**(If you are already a current member of Legacy Strength , you just have to pay the entry fee to join the contest.)
To get your spot in the contest, please send your information by email to:
Once I get your info and payment, I will send you the entry forms and they must be back to me with pictures taken by March 31st, 2014.
Let’s get after it!
The Contest Sponsor’s rulings are final and without appeal in all matters related to this Contest and the awarding of the prizes. The contest is subject to all applicable federal and state laws and regulations.
All entries become the property of the Contest Sponsor and will not be returned. Any entries or classes bought are non-refundable and non-negotiable.
Contest Sponsor, its advertising and promotion agencies assume no responsibility for lost, stolen, delayed, damaged, illegible, incomplete, postage-due, garbled or misdirected entries or entries that have been submitted through illicit means, or do not conform to or satisfy the Contest Rules or for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer on-line systems, servers, access providers, computer equipment, software, failure of any entry to be received or traffic congestion on the internet or at any website, or any combination thereof including any injury or damage to an entrant’s or any other person’s computer related to or resulting from playing or downloading any material in the contest.
The Contest Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to modify, cancel or suspend this Contest should an external circumstances arise which are beyond the reasonable control of the Contest Sponsor. The Contest Sponsor is not responsible for any errors or omissions in printing or advertising this Contest.
The Contest Sponsor collects your personal information for the purposes of registration, program evaluation and to keep you informed about The Challenge. The Contest Sponsor may, if consent was given during registration, also contact you from time to time with information about other ways you can lose weight.
The Contest Sponsor will not share any personal data about entrants with any other party. The personal data collected for this Contest will not be used for any other purposes unless entrants provide explicit permission as indicated on the entry form.
By entering this Contest, entrants agree to release and hold harmless the Contest Sponsor and their respective employees, officers, directors, agents, representatives, successors, assigns, advertising and promotional agencies from any liability for any loss or damage of any kind to the entrant or any other person in connection with this Contest or participation in any Contest related activities, including but not limited the taking of a urine test or, if declared a winner, the use or misuse of a prize or any portion of a prize including personal injury, death or property damage.
This Contest will run in accordance with these Contest Rules, subject to amendment by the Contest Sponsor. Contest Sponsor reserves the right to cancel, amend, modify or terminate this Contest or the Rules at any time in its sole discretion and without notice.
Entrants must comply with these rules, and will be deemed to have received and understood the rules if they participate in the Contest.